So Independence day was great. We loaded up in Danny's truck and headed for Scofield. We had no specific plans (which is always nice). Little Danni wanted to go to the park and play the games, and then she wanted to watch the Kiwanis duck race. The park was entertaining for her and she won some prizes. Then it was off to the duck race. We sat in the sun, but luckily for us, it wasn't that hot. Once the race was over, we helped the guys from Kiwanis load the trailer and we were headed home again. Little Danni and I slept while daddy drove.
We got home and decided to have a small get together. So I went to Winger's and got some wings. When I arrived home it was time to party! We watched the fairgrounds fireworks and then lit our own. Although I think the guys had a greater time with the fireworks than the kids did.
All in all it was a great day:)
Monday, July 6, 2009
Happy 4th
Posted by patricia~blanton at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment